GPS GAS & WATER PIPES (POLYETHYLENE - PE)
Manufactured to meet the exacting standards imposed by gas and water bodies, polyethylene pipe systems from GPS offer:
- High quality - designed, manufactured and supplied under a BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 accredited Quality Management System.
- Wide choice of systems.
- Up to 16bar rated at 20ºC when carrying water and certain other liquids.
- Up to 10 bar (7 bar in the UK) rated at 20ºC when carrying natural gas.
- Ease of use.
- Four jointing methods - Electrofusion, Butt-fusion, Mechanical Fittings and Push-Fast (a mechanical integrated spigot and socket system).
- Full compliance with water & gas industry standards