Excel is a High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) pipe for water and sewage duties. It is made from the tough PE100 polymer, which is a stronger, higher density material than PE80, demonstrating high resistance to rapid crack propagation (60°C to -30°C) as well as to long term stress cracking.
The Excel pipe range is available in standard sizes from 75mm to 1200mm and in a range of pressure ratings up to 16bar (higher rated pipes may be available to order), in the following colours:
All the Benefits of Polyethyelene
- Blue – for UK potable water supply below ground (EN 12201-2, WIS 4-32-17).
- Black – for UK potable water supplies above ground, industrial or general/waste applications above and below the ground (EN 12201-2, EN 13244-2).
- Orange - for 7 bar gas supply below ground (GIS/PL2-8).
- Long life (50 year design life - life expectancy in excess of 100 years)
- Ease of installation
- Minimum maintenance requirements
- Flexible and lightweight with a tolerance to ground movement
- Completely resistant to corrosion
- A welded pipeline system that is fully load bearing, without any need for anchor blocks
- Lower Cost